- so today after I bought her a gift card for her and her husband to her favorite restaurant, I wrapped the box it came in
- put it in another box stuffed with tissue paper
- wrapped that box
- put that box in a bigger box
- taped that box shut
- wrapped the big box
- wrapped it again in tissue paper
- put it in a bag filled with tissue paper
- and put a bow on it
- merry Christmas, I’m an asshole :)
I’m so doing this
I was thinking of you wrapping Kuzco
nothing makes a gamer more nervous than when the game autosaves in a seemingly harmless location
"this is an awfully convenient collection of healing items"
"why is all this ammo here"
"where did all the enemies go"
"This room has rather a lot of wide, open space in it."
"The music stopped suddenly."
"No, there it is."
"….That’s an awful lot of bass."
Twenty-four years ago today, December 6, 1989, Marc Lépine murdered fourteen women and wounded ten women. He entered École Polytechnique de Montréal with a Ruger Mini-14 and a hunting knife for the purpose of “fighting feminism” by murdering the female engineering students…